Tuesday 25 October 2011

The start

I was going to start this blog a few weeks earlier. It was going to be called something along the lines of The Life of a Perennial Fuck Up, but guess what? I fucked up again.
It was going to be about my struggles coming to terms with how stupid I have been and how I found it hard being truly honest to those closest to me. I guess in a way it still can. I clearly still gave these issues, but less people to let in.
My girlfriend, or ex as she is now, was the biggest casualty in all of this. I never intended to get her hurt. I wanted to spend my life with her, but I took her love for granted. I took the best thing in my life and threw it away.
Basically I spoke to people unfaithfully behind her back. So, you will say I deserved all I got. The problem comes when I have no idea why. I was happy. Yet I still had to find a way to ruin it.
I have always had some issues since my first girlfriend, but I thought I was over them. As you can tell now, I clearly wasn't.
So, as I sit here now wondering how to be happy again, I will fill my time by writing all about my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment