Thursday 27 October 2011

The Land of Bombay

My day today has been up and down. A lot of the day has been spent doing nothing. Just sitting around and reflecting on what has happened and what direction I want to take myself in the future.
I haven't been sitting around for my own good though. I have been waiting for my laptop to recognise it has a CD drive. Stupid thing stopped for an unknown reason about a month ago. After much head scratching and resetting me and my dad figured it all out. Just delete the local files!!
This success meant that I could get football manager 2012 up and running and update my iPhone. This as you can probably guess took up the rest of my afternoon. Not much productive work, mainly sitting waiting for things to finish.
The bright spot in this dull day was that I got to go over my good friend Benny's house and see him and Rosie.
Well what an event that was.
Running theme is the CD wasn't working. Well it did in the end but something is against me playing football games lately.
We had some good chats though. Nothing really productive but just some good old boy talk. Boy talk, Bacardi and Bombay Bicycle Club.
it was really good. Kept my mind of anything negative. Plus we also had a good old acoustic session from Benny on guitar. His range of song knowledge is ridiculous. He can play almost anything.
This chilled out session was just what I needed. Away from the stress and worry and hate I have been feeling. It gave me a chance to let go for a few hours and think of something different for a change.
I hope this is something that can happen more often because it would be better for me mentally. It would help me get away from negative feelings and think of how best I want my life to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment