Wednesday 26 October 2011

For you

Just to say if you are reading this then no one hates you. No one is against you. It is your decision and no one can blame you.
They might say that you can still try, you can get through this, if you still love each other then thins will be ok. But at the end of the day it is your decision. You do whatever you think is right.
I would love to say that I will accept this. I don't think I ever will. I know it's my fault and I should have been more for you.
I still think of you like I always did. You are/were the love of my life. You still mean everything to me. No matter what I do I see bits of you everywhere. It is a shame it has come to this.
Although I would say I have been honest in the things you found out, you should never have had to fid them out. I wish I could have spoke to you about them before, but I felt it would have made no difference. I shouldn't have spoke to people behind your back and should have told you about those texts, because above all they meant nothing to me. It was just a joke taken out of context. Which is a shame but I have made you see it that way.
Now I see I should have been more open and less defensive. But hindsight is a wonderful thing.
I just wish when everything is settled and time has passed you have time to really think about what you want.
I will always be here for you and that will never change.
I don't like the way things have turned out but I have to accept it.
I will miss you unconditionally. You were my heart beat. Your family too. They were so good to me.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment